Go beyond basic sleep tracking. Find and fix what really matters.
Beddr helps you achieve True Sleep with clinical grade data and expert insights using cutting edge technology. The SleepTuner™ uses an optical sensor and accelerometer to help you:
Accurately Monitor Oxygenation: Overnight and 10-minute average oxygen saturation, sampled 60 times a second
Detect Breathing Issues: Stopped breathing events per hour (3% dips in SpO2)
Track Heart Rate & Positionality: Average heart rate, time and breathing in all sleep positions
- Analyze Trends: Track sleep and different factors that affect it over time
Plus, the SleepTuner™ is convenient.
- Tiny and light: Weighs less than a nickel and is smaller than a stamp
- Clinically optimal placement: Worn on the forehead for accuracy and unique insights
- Long battery life: After two full hours of charge, the battery supports ten continuous hours of use
- Works on your schedule: Can be used in the comfort of your own home
To learn more about how to use the SleepTuner™, please visit our support center, which includes videos and answers to commonly asked questions.
The Beddr App is available for iPhone 6 or new phones running iOS 11 or newer. If you’re interested in being notified when Beddr is available for Android, please sign up for our Android waitlist.
What's in the box
- Beddr SleepTuner™
- Protective Case
- Quick Start Guide
- 12 Hypoallergenic Adhesives
- USB-C Charging Cable and Power Adapter
Your order includes
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Warranty
Shipping Method & Timeframe
FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS via USPS Priority Mail
Beddr now accepts PayPal, Google Payments, major credit cards, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards. Please contact your FSA provider with specific questions.